Saturday, April 29, 2006

Website Analytics Not So Scary After All

Like many writers, the technical end of the biz is not my forte. So I have procrastinated for years on studying the traffic stats for my content writing website, www.thewritecontent.com However, ClickTracks just made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Actually, the offer is open to everyone.

You can now download their web analytics software for free and use the basic features at no charge. Then, every once in a while, ClickTracks will activate an advanced feature for a day, again for free. And once a month they activate ALL features so you can go nuts learning exactly what your visitors and the search engines are doing on your site.

BONUS: They also offer free webinars on topics like making your site robot friendly and how to choose keywords. I attended the first one, an hour of excellent information. Some of it was fairly basic, but it never hurts to review the fundamentals. And I learned about the importance of the robots.txt file, so it was time well spent!

I highly recommend checking out this amazing freebie: http://www.clicktracks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home